Yoga isn’t just for adults anymore! Kids yoga is rapidly growing in popularity, and for good reasons!
Any parent wants to raise well-balanced, healthy children who are equipped with the adaptive coping skills necessary for them to cope with anything life throws their way. Yoga helps do all that!
All Sorts yoga & mindfulness programs is partnered with M.A.D MINDWORKS and aims to help kids build strong bodies, healthy minds and promote positive behaviour.
What are the benefits of kids yoga?
– Parents benefiting from the flow on effect of happier, balanced children
– Develop body awareness.
– Learn how to use their bodies in a healthy way.
– Manage stress through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement.
– Build concentration.
– Increase their confidence and positive self-image.
– Feel part of a healthy, non-competitive group.
Age 5-7 yrs = 4pm – 4.30pm
Age 8-11 yrs = 4.45pm – 5.15pm
Age 12+ = 5.30pm – 6.15pm
Classes will be held at Action Studios behind All Sorts gym.
Book a class through email@example.com or call us on 9469 5654.