The Inaugural All Sorts Asian Cup starts May 7th. Get a team together to be in with the chance of winning $4000 prize fund!
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE COMPETITION
Payment and Entry to Competition
1. Team payment information must be supplied and approved / or team entry paid before your team’s place is secured in the competition.
1. We adopt the Futsal rules which can be found on the Football NSW website.
2. Maximum of 12 registered players – all information must be filled out on player details’ form.
3. Maximum of 2 non-Asian players per team.
4. All teams must wear uniforms with numbers. (Inclusive of non-marking shoes, shin guards and long socks)
5. There must be a minimum of 3 players’ in attendance from the team otherwise it will be considered a forfeit.
6. Send offs and Suspensions
a. In the event where a player gets 2 yellow cards, and sent off they cannot play in the next game.
b. In the case of a player getting a straight red, dependant on the severity of the incident they may be suspended longer than one game or banned from the tournament.
c. If any player, team or supporters become involved in any fighting they will be dealt with accordingly and may be kicked out of the competition where no money will be refunded.
d. All send offs and suspensions will be dealt with by the competition organisers.
Download Registration form