Wednesday, 12th June, 2019
Swim School lost property
Wednesday, 5th June, 2019
Do you recognise any of these belongings?
If so, please come see reception to collect!!
Monday, 27th May, 2019
REFER AND EARN is back!! Receive a $15 credit towards your swim school account for family and friends you refer to All Sorts Swim School!
Terms and conditions apply – please contact reception for more details.
Swim School – carpark & pool door access
Monday, 20th May, 2019
If you or your children are currently enrolled at All Sorts Swim School, you are eligible for fingerprint access into our carpark and pool area doors. If we haven’t already given you access, don’t forget to visit reception when you next attend lessons so we can set this up for you!
Swim School – makeup policy
Tuesday, 14th May, 2019
All Sorts Swim School offers make up lessons as an advantageous policy to our members as we understand there are times when a child cannot attend their lesson for the week. Please note the following conditions apply:
- Medical makeup lessons are only issued upon the production of an original medical certificate as verification of illness/injury. The medical certificate must be handed provided to us within seven days of the missed lesson. This certificate will also be kept on file.
- Holiday makeup lessons are only offered if 24 hours notice is provided before the missed lesson.
- We will offer a makeup lesson in an equal class on another day, however please note that makeup lessons cannot always be guaranteed and options may be restricted during busy periods.
- Makeup lessons are valid for (3) three months and there are no exceptions to this.
- Once a makeup lesson has been booked, it cannot be altered. The lesson is forfeited if the child does not attend.
- No refunds are given for unused lessons, nor will a credit be offered.
- Makeup lessons can only be booked whilst the child is enrolled at the swim school. They cannot be used after the final cancellation date.
As always, please call reception on 02 9469 5690 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The importance of goggles & swimming caps
Wednesday, 1st May, 2019
- Goggles – Purchase a good quality pair of anti-fog googles that fit correctly. You should look for a good seal around your child’s eye socket. Adjust the headband and nose piece before your child gets into the pool. It is important however, that children experience swimming without goggles. When visiting the pool leisurely, encourage your child to remove their goggles for short periods at a time to enable them to get used to swimming without them.
- Swim caps have a number of benefits which include keeping your child’s head warm, acting to keep water out of your child’s ears, keeps your child’s hair tucked in and helps your child move through the water more easily, by decreasing resistance. Swimming caps are compulsory for hygiene reasons.
We sell a wide range of Speedo caps and goggles near reception. Please don’t hesitate to ask staff if you require assistance!
Tuesday, 30th April, 2019
All Sorts Swim School strives to provide high quality training opportunities to all staff. Staff training is an integral component to ensuring that we are delivering on our vision – a commitment to excellence.
Wednesday, 24th April, 2019
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Race Night this Friday 3rd May has been cancelled. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Stay tuned for our next Race Night at the end of July!
Swim School will be closed Thursday 25th April
Wednesday, 10th April, 2019
Swim School will be closed Thursday 25th April for Anzac Day. Lessons will resume Friday 26th April.
School Holidays Intensive Swim classes – Easter 2019
We are now accepting enrolments into our holiday intensive program
With the holidays falling over Easter, we will only be running one week of holiday intensives. Please see below for details:
Dates: Monday 15th April-Thursday 18th April
Levels: Starfish, Turtle & Seals only
Cost: $78.00 for the week
If you wish to book in, please call reception on 02 9469 5683 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org