All Sorts Indoor Sports Ladies Social Morning Netball is back!
Netball is one of Australia’s most loved team sports, and what is even better is that you can get you fit fast! The pace of a netball game means it’s a great calorie burner even Social Netball which on average is a 45 minute game, will increase your fitness when played regularly.
- Netball is great for toning your legs, calves, thighs and buttocks as they all get a workout.
- Chest passes can also help tone the arms, shoulders, chest and back.
- Netball improves the body’s flexibility and nimbleness, as it requires quick changes of direction and speed.
- Netball improves hand-eye co-ordination, with precision passing and shooting necessary to succeed.
- Team Social Sports are a fantastic way to get back into regular exercise.
- Mums need some ‘me time’…. exercise and particularly team sport is the perfect way to have a bit of fun and meet some great people!
Whether a seasoned player or a netball newbie this friendly comp is fun for everyone. The beauty of an indoor Netball Competition is that the games are played ALL YEAR round and will never be cancelled due to the weather. And once the game is over why not carry on the fun at one of Alexandria’s many café spots with your team mates!
All Sorts Indoor Sports Netball Tips
- Work on your cross-fitness to play your best and avoid injury
- Because the game involves a lot of fast take-offs and landings, make sure you work on your core strength
- Listen to your body and don’t push it too far
- Good Shoes are vital for the netball court
- If you are coming back to regular exercise, ease into it STRETCH, STRETCH and more STRETCHING
- Arrive early at your game to do a light warm up before you take the court
- Playing as part of a team means that you will have more motivation to fit that session of exercise in every week, and not to mention its way more fun than doing a workout on your own!
Morning Ladies Netball
All Sorts Indoor Sports Centre is hosting another season of their Ladies Netball Comp on a Tuesday morning! Drop the kids at school or utilise the free on-site child minding facilities that All Sorts has to offer. Join as an individual or set up your own team
- Fun people
- Short seasons during school term
- Great value
- Surrounded by Alexandria’s best cafes for after the game
- Great for fitness while being fun and social at the same time
- Everything is organised for you…it’s as simple as turn up and play!
- New season starting Tuesday 3 May 2016
- Game times are between 10am and 12pm
- Register as an individual or a team
Contact All Sorts Indoor Sports today!
Phone: 02 9469 5654