Family Swim Times:
- Saturday 12.30pm – 3pm
- Sunday 10.30am – 12.30pm
There are a few guidelines in place to help keep you and your children safe while you are having fun so please do take care to follow rules below during your visit.
- Children are classified as under 16s
- A Parent or Guardian must be in the pool area at all times, be over 16 years of age and be able to swim 25 metres confidently and safely
- Suitable swimwear must be worn while in the pool
- Only small floatation aids may be used (Noodles, Kickboards, bubbles etc.)
- Whilst our staff are trained in the event of an emergency, please remember that the parent or guardian is responsible for the safety of their dependant.