Kayak, Rowboat & Stand Up Paddle Board Hire
Whether you're looking for a leisurely paced afternoon activity on the Central Coast or a more energetic way to enjoy the great outdoors with family and friends – why not hire a kayak, row boat or stand up paddle board from All Sorts and head upstream along the Wyong River?
Come and explore one of the most diverse waterways that the Central Coast has to offer, in your choice of either single kayak, multi-person row boat or stand up paddle board launching from our landscaped boat ramp, accessible from behind All Sorts Gym. There are plenty of quiet fishing spots and there is a beautiful array of wildlife to be seen including birds, snakes, fish, water dragons and if you're lucky you might even spy a Platypus!
Make a day of it and enjoy our BBQ and picnic facilities, buy some award winning cheese from Little Creek Cheese or stop for a lunch and a coffee at The Milk Factory Cafe, all on site here at the Wyong Milk Factory grounds.
Our kayak, row boat and paddle board hire is open to anyone, both members and non-members are most welcome.
Private groups and corporate bookings also available.
Bookings are essential, please read our helpful info page and for more details call All Sorts on 4352 3811.
Times and prices
|Opening times||Prices per hour|
Mon - Sun 9am - 4pm
*Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
Bookings are essential.
|Junior Kayaks - $15|
|Kayaks - $20|
|Double Kayaks - $30|
|Row boats - $30|
|SUP - $15|
Platypus Paddle (Not available during winter)
A unique wildlife experience on the Wyong Riverm home to one of Australia's most famous residents, the Platypus!
The Platypus Paddle will see you head up-stream in search of this shy and fascinating mammal, along with an array of birds and reptiles that share this natural river system.
After your tranquil experience, come and enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea at the Milk Factory Cafe.
5.30am - 7.30am. $80 per person, coffee or tea included.
To help you make the most of your visit, please find some helpful information regarding our service below.
- Bookings are essential, please call 4352 3811
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booking time in order to prepare necessary equipment etc.
- Personal ID must be shown at the time of booking
- Single person kayaks
- Double person kayaks
- Under 18's require parent/guardian consent
- Multi-person row boats – up to 4 people maximum
- Any age as long as children are accompanied by an adult
- Life jackets must be worn by all participants at all times on the water.
- Life jackets can be supplied or you can bring your own.
- Participants must be wearing closed, covered shoes at all times in the boats and on shore.
- For your safety, you will be provided with a map and advised where it is safe to paddle according to current conditions.
- Bring along water and sunscreen.
- Please adhere to the above safety rules and any other instructions given to you on the day by the All Sorts staff.