Thursday, 24th June, 2021
AUTUMN TIMETABLE UPDATE – JUNE 2021
Tuesday, 15th June, 2021
Autumn Timetable 2021
CHANGES EFFECTIVE FROM Thursday 24/06/2021
Wednesday BodyBalance is now ZEN with Nicole!
Sunday BodyPump is Hibernating for Winter & will return in Spring!
GREEN DIAMOND – Classes require bookings to ensure your spot
RED FACE – Please show some love to these classes, as they’ve been red dotted due to low numbers
Copies of the current timetable as also available at gym reception.
Gym open and staffed 24/7 🇦🇺 😊
Friday, 17th January, 2020
JOIN NOW AND RECEIVE
10% OFF FOR WINTER
PLUS GET DECEMBER FREE!
T’s & C’s Apply – See gym reception for details.
Gym open and staffed 24/7 🇦🇺 😊
New Mixed Netball Competition Starting Soon
Wednesday, 27th March, 2019
New Mixed Netball Competition starting Tuesday 28th January, 2020.
Sign up now by contacting Competitions Coordinator, Byron at [email protected] or call us on 9469 5654.
Introducing our newest superstar Coach, Emma Rolston
Wednesday, 15th November, 2017
Emma is 22 years old and a current New Zealand Football Fern who has aspirations of making the New Zealand team to go to the 2019 Women’s World Cup in France in July.
Emma, also known as “Rollo”, is joining us after playing for Bundesliga Football Club, MSV Duisburg in Germany. Rollo had a 12 month stint in Sydney in 2017 where she was playing in the Football NSW Women’s National Premier League 1 for the Illawarra Stingrays and then Sydney FC in the Westfield W-League. In 2019, Emma will be playing her Football at Macarthur Rams and will be a valuable team member at All Sorts Indoor Sports.
When Rollo isn’t working and coaching at Indoor Sports you might see her working towards her World Cup dreams at the Fitness and Wellbeing Centre.
Emma will also be your new Little Sports Champs coach.
Wednesday, 13th April, 2016
Junior Boxing classes are on Friday afternoons at 5pm and Saturday morning at 7am with professional boxing trainer, Billy Fine. Junior Boxing classes are for 10 – 16 year olds and you will be focusing on basics including footwork, punching, and fitness
Enrol at [email protected]
Cricket NSW Coming to Indoor!
Tuesday, 12th April, 2016
All Sorts are excited to announce we have teamed up with Cricket NSW and Milo to bring you MILO T20 Blast Centre!
Join us every Wednesday for a fun and social game of cricket where your child will learn cricket skills and make new friends.
MILO T20 Blast Centre will run for 8 weeks every Wednesday from 25th May to 20th July.
Register your child now and they will receive a bonus player pack. Be quick, spaces will fill up fast!
Time: 4:30pm – 6:00pm
Ages: 7-12 years, boys and girls
Price: $199 for 8 weeks
Register: 0437 375 353 or email [email protected]
Click here to find out more!
Monday, 11th April, 2016
All Sorts Indoor Sports Ladies Social Morning Netball is back!
Netball is one of Australia’s most loved team sports, and what is even better is that you can get you fit fast! The pace of a netball game means it’s a great calorie burner even Social Netball which on average is a 45 minute game, will increase your fitness when played regularly.
- Netball is great for toning your legs, calves, thighs and buttocks as they all get a workout.
- Chest passes can also help tone the arms, shoulders, chest and back.
- Netball improves the body’s flexibility and nimbleness, as it requires quick changes of direction and speed.
- Netball improves hand-eye co-ordination, with precision passing and shooting necessary to succeed.
- Team Social Sports are a fantastic way to get back into regular exercise.
- Mums need some ‘me time’…. exercise and particularly team sport is the perfect way to have a bit of fun and meet some great people!
Whether a seasoned player or a netball newbie this friendly comp is fun for everyone. The beauty of an indoor Netball Competition is that the games are played ALL YEAR round and will never be cancelled due to the weather. And once the game is over why not carry on the fun at one of Alexandria’s many café spots with your team mates!
All Sorts Indoor Sports Netball Tips
- Work on your cross-fitness to play your best and avoid injury
- Because the game involves a lot of fast take-offs and landings, make sure you work on your core strength
- Listen to your body and don’t push it too far
- Good Shoes are vital for the netball court
- If you are coming back to regular exercise, ease into it STRETCH, STRETCH and more STRETCHING
- Arrive early at your game to do a light warm up before you take the court
- Playing as part of a team means that you will have more motivation to fit that session of exercise in every week, and not to mention its way more fun than doing a workout on your own!
Morning Ladies Netball
All Sorts Indoor Sports Centre is hosting another season of their Ladies Netball Comp on a Tuesday morning! Drop the kids at school or utilise the free on-site child minding facilities that All Sorts has to offer. Join as an individual or set up your own team
- Fun people
- Short seasons during school term
- Great value
- Surrounded by Alexandria’s best cafes for after the game
- Great for fitness while being fun and social at the same time
- Everything is organised for you…it’s as simple as turn up and play!
- New season starting Tuesday 3 May 2016
- Game times are between 10am and 12pm
- Register as an individual or a team
Contact All Sorts Indoor Sports today!
Phone: 02 9469 5654
Email: [email protected]
Netball News – Winter season
And that’s a wrap…
Well done to all our players for an awesome season. Registrations are now open for our ladies Monday night netball starting this Monday 11th April and Thursday night mixed comp starting Thursday 14th April. Spaces will fill up fast so register your team now!
Well done to all our grand final winners for the Monday night Ladies comp – Eastern Eves for their awesome win against Green Machines!
Goodman Corporate Cup
The Goodman Corporate Cup is starting Mid April every Wednesday lunchtime. Get your office on board now and beat the boss!
Ladies Social Netball
Are you a mum looking to get fit? Or are you interested in playing netball during the day? Then our Ladies Morning Netball is for you! Click here to find out more!
Run by a team of netball specialist coaches our academy focuses on skills, team play, tactics and most of all fun!
Sign up for our netball camps this school holiday and develop you childs skills.
Week 1 – Wed 13th and Thur 14th April
Week 2 – Mon 18th – Tues 19th April
Limited spaces available
We also invite all our young junior netballers to our NEW Netball Training Academy
Run by our head netball coach – Jodi Rosenthal and her team, our academy is the perfect complement to your club or school team training.
ages: 7 to 15 years
We have a comp for everyone. Give us a call and sign up as a team or individual today.
See you on the Court this April!