Futsal is an exciting, fast-paced indoor soccer game, in fact, it is the only form of 'indoor football/soccer' or 'five-a-side' that is officially approved by FIFA and Football Federation Australia. It's one of the fastest growing sports in the world, is played in over 100 countries and boasts millions of players around the world.
Futsal is not just for adults, kids love it too! It’s excellent for skill development, demanding quick reflexes, fast thinking and pinpoint passing. And, it's a lot of fun!
We have competitions for juniors and adults, including men’s, women’s and mixed.
If you have enough mates, you can form your own team – our courts are set up for 5-a-side. Or if you don't have your own team and would still like to play, we will help you find a team!
Training or casual futsal can be booked anytime depending on court availability.
Click below to register a team, join a team or find out more.
- Men’s Division 1 – Monday evenings from 6.30pm
- Men’s Division 2 – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6.30pm
- Men’s Division 3 – Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6.30pm
- Mixed Division – Tuesday evenings from 6.30pm
- Women’s Division – Tuesday evenings from 6.30pm
- Junior Futsal competition – Saturdays