All Sorts Swim School offers make up lessons as an advantageous policy to our members as we understand there are times when a child cannot attend their lesson for the week. Please note the following conditions apply:
- Medical makeup lessons are only issued upon the production of an original medical certificate as verification of illness/injury. The medical certificate must be handed provided to us within seven days of the missed lesson. This certificate will also be kept on file.
- Holiday makeup lessons are only offered if 24 hours notice is provided before the missed lesson.
- We will offer a makeup lesson in an equal class on another day, however please note that makeup lessons cannot always be guaranteed and options may be restricted during busy periods.
- Makeup lessons are valid for (3) three months and there are no exceptions to this.
- Once a makeup lesson has been booked, it cannot be altered. The lesson is forfeited if the child does not attend.
- No refunds are given for unused lessons, nor will a credit be offered.
- Makeup lessons can only be booked whilst the child is enrolled at the swim school. They cannot be used after the final cancellation date.
As always, please call reception on 02 9469 5690 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.