Prior to relocating to Australia, Jacky had been working as a personal trainer in Shanghai, China for over four years.
Since his relocation, Jacky has been recognised by Fitness Australia
as a specialised trainer and has completed his fitness diploma level one.
Jacky is very passionate about the fitness industry and intends on
making his lifelong career within it. He completed his studying for a
Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at the Australian Catholic
University by 2015 to ensure he remains up to date with the latest
developments within the industry.
Jacky's energy is infectious, and his clients can't help but be motivated by his enthusiasm.
Jacky makes a commitment to each of his clients to help them get in shape, stay in shape and achieve their best physical health
- Functional posture analyse-FMS
- Corrective exercise
- Post-Rehabilitation training and sports injury prevention
- Kinetic functional training
- Mobility-fit ( PNF stretching, Foam roller )
- Body shape and weight management
- Fitness consultation
- Body weight management and resistance training instruction
- Functional posture analyse- FMS, PNF stretching
- Corrective exercise and sports injury prevention
- Thera-band elastic training system
- TRX suspension training
- Strength and conditioning training for high sports performance
- Fitness test and proscription in variable population
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science / ACU
- Fitness diploma/ TAFE
- Accredited Exercise scientist by ESSA
- Register personal trainer level 2 and freestyle group exercise professional by Fitness Australia
- Sports Injury Management Certificate by AASFP.
- Kettlebells certificate I, II by Australia institute of Kettlebells
- Level one KLT functional strength trainer